A roadtrip through Flanders Fields.
Explore the landscape and the battlefields of the First World War in a luxurious minivan, with a historian as your personal guide.
Battlefield Tours per hour or daytrips
– Ypres Salient
(incl. a visit to Pilkem Ridge, Hooge Crater Museum, German ‘student’cemetery Langemark, the centre of Ypres, Menin Gate and the Last Post)
– the Battle of Passchendaele 1917
(incl. Tyne Cot Cemetery and, by choice, a guided visit to the Zonnebeke MMP17, Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917)
(incl. the Trench of Death, Long Max and the German Cemetery of Vladslo – Käthe Kollwitz)
– the story of the Flooding of 1914 – through no man’s land
(from the floodgates of Nieuwpoort to far behind allied lines – incl. a visit to brewery De Snoek)
– Plugstreet, Wijtschate and the Messines Ridge : underground operations and unexploded mines
(incl. a visit to the trenches of Bayernwald and the Pool of Peace)
– behind the front – nurses and refugees
(incl. a visit to Talbot House, Lijssenthoek and the brewery of De Snoek)
– the Battle of Polygon Wood
(incl. a visit to the Brothers-in-Arms Memorial and all regional ANZAC cemeteries)
2 days arrangement
– from the floodgates of Nieuwpoort to the battlefields of the Somme
(the full package – contact for details)
Book your tour and pick a theme … or make a suggestion.
What to expect
– a tailor-made, bespoke trip along the sites of your choice
– let our guide pick you up at the hotel or at your place of choice
– 3 hour, 5 hour, 8 hour or weekend trips – all is possible
– the guide is a certified WWI historian who knows the story behind every corner, every monument, every place and builds up a contextual story whilst touring
… and knows the best spots for a drink or a good meal.
|MINIBUS TOUR (max. 7 persons)||4 hour drive||6 hour drive||up to 9 hours||daytour (9.30 am – 20.30 pm)|
|individuals, couples, small groups & families||small prices (contact us for price deals)|
|MiniVAN tour (max. 7 persons)||€ 160 / group||€ 240 / group||€ 30 per additional hour||€ 360 / group|
|groups over 24 persons||contact for price deals|